Steve has worked with, written for and consulted to some of the largest and most successful companies in the world (including permanent positions at IBM Singapore, PR firms and as Managing Editor for international property and investment magazines. He has also held permanent positions in corporate affairs at some of South Africa’s largest listed and unlisted companies.
He has worked on diverse client accounts in sectors ranging from financial services, engineering, FMCG, information technology and services.
Steve has an Honours Degree in Journalism from Rhodes University and has over 25 years’ experience in business and online writing, as well as public relations (strategy and tactical implementation) at C-Suite level.
He continues to write long form articles for magazines and online portals on a regular basis, as well as advising organisations on online strategy and content as well as communication issues related to both internal and external communication.
He has also lectured Honours students at Singapore’s Nanyang Technological University on online and offline publishing, public relations and social media. In addition, he has lectured at international startup accelerators on subjects such as social media optimisation within the startup environment.
Areas of expertise
- Internal and external communication
- Through the line communication,
- Social media content generation / SEO and management of online portals
- Managing Editor of Panashco Media stable of publications including Property Life and Investment Life. Bespoke publishing on behalf of numerous clients in Singapore, including EU
- Ebooks for external clients on social media measurement and management
- Management of websites and integration of portals / messaging on platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress