Marion Zibelli has over a decade of experience providing intelligence, guidance and assistance to public-private partnerships, international foundations and private businesses working in the field of global health for the design and implementation of policy, advocacy and communication projects.
Marion has worked on several policy and stakeholder analysis projects as well as advocacy projects to help our clients increase their understanding of the specific environments where they want to have an impact and keep abreast of the evolving challenges and opportunities that they will meet there. In particular, she has worked with a number of global public-private product development partnerships developing new treatments, vaccines, and preventive and diagnostics tools for HIV/AIDS and TB to help them develop alliances with other research and CSO groups, mobilise resources from the Spanish government and introduce their model and added value in Spain.
In addition, Marion has worked with Baird’s CMC to produce intelligence and strategic guidance for pharmaceutical companies on accelerating the approval and uptake of new pharmaceuticals and vaccines worldwide. She has worked on market studies and stakeholder mapping engagements for the private and non-for-profit sectors. She has worked with leading pharmaceutical companies on international research and analysis on vaccine approval and reimbursement processes, potential KOLs for pneumococcal vaccine, stakeholder mapping for meningitis vaccine, support groups mapping for rare diseases, hep C stakeholder mapping, initial market research on Alzheimer and strategic guidance on third-party engagement on HIV/AIDS.
- Qualitative market research, Intelligence gathering, including mappings
- Strategic analysis and guidance
- Advocacy, public relations, resource mobilisation & project management
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- International Partnership for Microbicides (IPM)
- Global Advocacy for HIV Prevention (AVAC)
- Global Alliance for TB Drug Development (TB Alliance)
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- GAVI Alliance
- Sanofi, Novartis, Pfizer, ViiV & BMS
- Consulting for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in Spain on policy, advocacy and communication issues related to global health, agriculture, financing products and water and sanitation
- Design and implementation of advocacy project to raise profile of Product Development Public Private Partnerships (TB drugs, vaccines and diagnostic tools, HIV vaccines, microbicides)
- Guidance and assistance to Barcelona TB Research Unit and Spanish Association of Lung Disease
- Study on vaccine approval and reimbursement processes in Spain
- International study on vaccines access and uptake; comprehensive HCV stakeholder mapping, desk research and two series of telephone interviews on HCV treatment provision in Spain
- Policy Research on the future of European ODA (covering the section on Spain), Assistance to management of GAVI new donors project