About Baird’s CMC
Welcome to a new level of expertise.
Baird’s CMC and its partners offer companies, foundations, NGOs and governments a world-leading consulting team specialising in stakeholder mapping and strategy.
Stakeholders and influencers come in all shapes and hues: from bureaucrats in Beijing, to HIV activists in Johannesburg, to senior oncologists in New Delhi and to activists in Berlin. Wrongly identifying or mismanaging your stakeholders leads, at best, to
We at Baird’s CMC are dedicated to helping you successfully identify your stakeholders, determine their influence and interest and develop a plan to engage with them and develop positive relationships. Our sophisticated worldwide systems mean that we can share expertise, assure quality and deliver on time and on budget.
About Baird’s CMC
Baird’s CMC works with clients from the earliest point in the planning cycle to implementation of programmes and delivery of products.
Our services include
- Helping you identify, map and positively engage with the most important stakeholders relevant to your project and region
- Bringing experience, expertise and an external perspective to your strategy development
- Designing and delivering qualitative research to inform decision making
- Helping influence high-level policy decision-making and developing relationships with powerful advocacy groups to effectively raise awareness about a product, the treatment of a disease, the management of an environmental issue or an international development initiative
- Delivering essential research and scoping for market size and modelling IP policy, access planning and developing strategies to protect innovation
- Capacity building for organisations wanting to work more effectively with national governments and supra-governmental organisations and agencies
- Delivering effective, high-impact communications for national and international projects
- Training for your senior people and frontline staff in identifying and working with stakeholders
- Evaluating existing external affairs and strategic communication to refine and strengthen your response
- Adding capacity to your internal teams to help you meet the demands of our fast paced, deeply-connected and rapidly-changing world
- Social media monitoring and engagement
- Modelling and modifying social media influence patterns
- We combine global knowledge, expertise and networks to deliver local insight for strategic decision making
- We build strategies based on accurate and honest evidence to deliver real world solutions
- We unlock the power of communications so our clients can achieve their goals
- We are committed to supporting those who are working to deliver better health and quality of life across the globe
- We recognise and respect the interdependence of public, private and not-for-profits in delivering better health
We can support you every step of the way.
We offer global research capabilities to bring evidence into your strategy development from the local to the global level through our network of expert associates across five continents.
We foster collaborative working approaches supported by strong project management.
We are committed to sustainability and deliver capacity building and skills transfer so your teams can take up where we left off.
How we work
Our clients work with a Baird’s CMC associate to lead a team that brings specific skills, expertise and experience together with in-country networks and knowledge.
Our associates each bring over twenty years experience and are thought leaders in their area of specialisation. We have associates who have worked on stakeholder mapping and strategy engagements all over the world for over three decades.
Our teams are always managed by professional project managers, and depending upon the nature of the programme or project, a client team may include one or several implementation partners and their employees, who provide local knowledge and the ability to get things done anywhere in the world.