Policy Communication to Stakeholders
We help clients start conversations that make change happen. Communicating clearly with your stakeholders on policy issues helps them position your brand according to your interests, rather than based on hearsay or perception. Our work is built on sound evidence and insight, delivered through effective, strategic communications that we can help you shape and deliver.
Our associates are experts in communicating policy briefs in different forms to stakeholders, be it through position papers, reports, presentations, Prezis or videos. Whether you need help with policy communication in Dublin, Delhi or Dar es Salaam, Baird’s CMC experts are just a phone call or email away. And no, you will not get your strategic advice from armchair experts in New York or London but from the field.
Baird’s CMC services include
- policy research
- policy analysis
- policy briefings
- stakeholder mapping
- perceptions research
- integrated communications
- communications training
- capacity building
Whether you want to change, strengthen or reinterpret policy or adapt regulation, we can help.
Our experience can let you make connections and build collaborative networks, understand context and bring essential local evidence to your communications.
Do you have the evidence you need to make the right strategic decisions?
At Baird’s CMC we deliver high level insight from experts across the globe to support your strategic decision making processes.
We understand the complex challenges you face in addressing the subtle (and not so subtle) differences in communication context when you are working across multiple cultures, government systems and policy environments.
We can work with you to help you ask the right questions, reach the right people and give you the evidence you need to make the right decisions when building your communications strategy.
What we’ve done
Our evidence based work lays the foundations for successful communications planning.
- We can bring you the evidence you need to support behaviour change, health system interventions, product launches, advocacy and policy development.
- We have helped organisations the world over tackle some of their most difficult communication problems.
- We have brought insight into communications planning for all kinds of people and for all kinds of projects from some of the world’s hardest to reach networks and communities.
- We engage with the people who matter, wherever they are, to bring you the intelligence you need to realise your communication goals.