He had produced a wide range of policy reports for Government and worked with Prime Ministers, Ministers and Parliamentarians across the parties. He also has extensive experience of working with patient groups, CSOs and other organisations.
- HPV & Vaccines
- Drug access and pricing
- considerable experience working with innovative healthcare medical and device companies to increase market opportunities
- experience in working with leading pharmaceutical companies e.g. Pfizer, Novartis, GSK, Roche, BMS, Lundbeck and Abbott.
Hugh has expertise in policy implementation, analysis and engagement, global healthcare policy delivery and implementation, regulatory implementation including market access and reimbursement in Europe and UK markets, stakeholder engagement, creating market positioning for innovative products, strategic positioning for political and media agendas, integrated communications and media programs. His expertise includes:
- communications strategy
- effective government interaction
- strategic political position
- global policy development
- stakeholder coalitions
- working with heads of state
- working with CEOS and Chief Executives.
- Associate, Baird’s CMC
- Director, Denovo Strategy Ltd
Hugh became the Director of Denovo Strategy Ltd. in January 2015. The company is a strategic, creative and integrated healthcare communications agency offering evidence-based strategies and outcomes. Denovo offers highly effective strategies in reimbursement, market access, raising profile and awareness while integrating the strategy effectively across multiple stakeholders, including political, policy, advocacy, clinical and media. The company offers market access solutions across the policy cascade from global health to regional commissioning.