Paul Tanner is the co-founder and Chairman of the healthcare communications consultancy, 90TEN. His passion is in creating programmes that improve people’s lives. He believes that when people are actively involved in creating solutions for their community, that change becomes effortless. He has a proven track record of delivering improvements in health outcomes for pharmaceutical, healthcare and NHS clients. He has won over 22 awards – at the PMEA, BMJ, HSJ, CIPR, PRCA and Communiqué Awards – for a range of highly innovative PR, medical education and adherence programmes that have delivered real and measureable improvements in health outcomes.
With a Bachelor of Business degree in marketing, Paul started his career in FMCG marketing before moving into healthcare. His experience spans medical education, public relations, advocacy and patient engagement, working for UK, European and global clients.
- Baird CMC Associate
- Chairman of 90TEN
Areas of expertise:
- His experience spans medical education, public relations, advocacy and patient engagement, working for UK, European and global clients
- Paul has a special expertise in communication campaigns in the field of infectious disease
- Global campaign to encourage a consumer foods company to think differently about food
- Numerous award-winning health initiatives to encourage hard-to-reach audiences to test for HIV and vaccinate themselves against hepatitis A and hepatitis B
- Award-winning campaign that saw an 11% reduction in teenage pregnancy
AbbVie, Alcon, Amgen, Bayer, Clinigen, GSK, Hospira, Janssen, Novartis, Pfizer, 3M and the UK’s National Health Service.