Peter has a degree in pharmacology from King’s College London along with broad disease area experience including, atrial fibrillation, BPH, cholesterol management, contraception, dermatology, diabetes, erectile dysfunction, epilepsy, gout, hearing loss, heart failure, hepatitis, HIV, liver cancer, malaria, meningitis, OAB, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, pain, pandemic and seasonal influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia, tinnitus and travel vaccines.
- Associate at Baird’s CMC
- Director at 90TEN
- Director at denovo Strategy
Areas of expertise:
- Healthcare communications expertise in public health and pharmaceuticals/devices, including media relations, advocacy, stakeholder engagement, issues management, CSR and corporate communications
- Use of emerging technology and application of innovation methodologies to deliver truly creative communications campaigns
- Award-winning meningitis campaign that was one of the first in the pharmaceutical industry to use Facebook to its full extent
- PAG coalition to lead a global call to action enabling young people to make informed choices on their sexual and reproductive health
- Global crisis communications during the 2009 influenza pandemic
Allergan, Novartis, Roche, Bayer, Sanofi, Merck, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca, Sirtex, GSK, Pfizer, BMS, Gilead, J&J, Roll Back Malaria, Malaria No More, Novartis Foundation, Action on Hearing Loss, Meningitis Now and the Meningitis Research Foundation.