New Delhi, India
Aman has extensive in the areas of sexual and reproductive health, including developing and managing the implementation of an inter-continental media relations plan for the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI). This substantial body of work delivered communications designed to educate, inform, and promote support for the initiative to policy makers, public service leaders, and nongovernmental organisations across the world.
In the area of hepatitis C, Aman has worked with the Indian National Liver Foundation, where he was instrumental in initiating the process of developing treatment guidelines on hepatitis C.
Aman has a thorough understanding and a technical knowledge of a wide range of clinical areas. He has a wealth of experience and a knack for keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations in technology and communications with special focus on digital and social media. His background in pharmaceuticals gives him a sound knowledge and understanding of how to realize the potential of the South and Southeast Asian healthcare markets for innovative products and technologies.
- providing global media outreach support to ‘Women’s Delivers’ summit organized in Malaysia and attracting media from all key continents and media campaign to achieve worldwide media coverage
- leading a media and advocacy campaign to strengthen routine immunization across states in India
- working with patient groups and medical organizations across India, involved in treatment and prevention of hepatitis C, to build a ‘call for action’ to secure state and center government support for a campaign to build awareness, enhance diagnostics and provide treatment for hepatitis C, developing the creative communications campaign for awareness building for hepatitis C, launched across traditional and social media platforms and developing treatment guideline for hepatitis C with key members of the medical profession
Aman’s in-depth expertise about the pharmaceutical landscape of South and Southeast Asia comes from his work with a number of leading pharmaceutical companies in leadership roles in market and product development. His expertise includes brand building, as well as strategic internal and external communications to meet a wide range of business objectives. Aman’s areas of expertise include:
- SE Asian healthcare markets
- product development
- brand building
- clinical and patient advocacy
- communications strategy
- horizon scanning for innovations in technology and communications
- Associate, Baird’s CMC
- Managing Partner at SPAG Asia – Strategic Partners Group Asia
- Partner – Eye Q