Has over fifteen years of project management, recruitment, training, and sales experience. He has successfully worked with an international recruitment organisation as country operations manager responsible for locations across England and Wales, UK producing a turnover in excess of £16 million.
Darren’s areas of expertise include global project management, implementation, operational and regional management, recruitment and training, strategic planning, budgets, P&L control, sales and development, cost analysis, staff development, account management, and client relations.
Darren utilises the latest technology platforms to enhance projects and manage cross-cultural divides to ensure the seamless execution of all deliverables within a project.
- Director of Operations, Baird’s CMC
- Director of Operations, Hyderus CYF
- Director of Operation Hyderus Teoranta
- Co-Owner, JIT Comms
- Management Consultant, DJC Consultancy
The World Health Organisation, GAVI, Sanofi, Panasonic, Amazon, Tata group, British Airways, KPMG
- Managing a research project to understand the feasibility of implementing important life-saving citizenship and social innovation programmes in Brazil and China
- Working with the world’s largest vaccine provider on a five-year strategic communications campaign
- Leading a project with a number of highly respected research organisations to disseminate and communicate the results of a multi-country study on the Prevention of Maternal Deaths from Unwanted Pregnancies
- Run a programme to support the resource mobilisation and funding for low-income countries to ensure they receive sufficient healthcare and immunisation programmes
- Led the coordination of a hybrid event organised by a leading vaccine supplier on the occasion of World Polio Day 2018 & 2020. The conference gathered key polio partners from around the world including the World Health Organization(WHO) and over 150 journalists with live links to Geneva, Islamabad, Karachi, London, Nairobi, Paris and Yaoundé
- Project managing multiple global research programmes in over 10 countries for a market-leading client
- Delivering global training and support on an innovative project management system
- Consulting on a business launch to include recruitment, branding, website design, marketing strategies, social media presence, and development of a website
- Delivered a feasibility study on a standalone recruitment company operating within a governmental organisation
- Implementing a company change programme