Ms. Masire has built public-private partnerships and professional networks across cultures and in different markets internationally and has consulted for multinational corporations and represented organisations at various levels of community, government and corporate structures. Drawing on her experiences and exposure, in early 2011, Ms. Masire established BridgingDialogue to provide advisory services to businesses and organizations developing or growing their investments in Africa.
A national of Botswana, Ms Masire has worked across various international markets yet she has an undeniable and steadfast dedication to the African continent – its heritage, its people and its future. She holds a BSc in International Studies from Pepperdine University in California and an MSc in Public Service Management from DePaul University in Chicago.
- Associate at Baird’s CMC
- Founder & CEO at BridgingDialogue
Areas of expertise:
- International project management
- Strategic philanthropy
- Programme strategy development & implementation
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Strategic communications and public affairs
Southern Africa Development Community (SADC), International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI), United Nation’s Population Fund (UNFPA), Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), Global Health Strategies (GHS), ViiV Healthcare
- Supported the development of the South Africa portion of “Shifting Paradigm: How the BRICS are Reshaping Global Health and Development”
- In-depth research scan of the tuberculosis landscape in South Africa and polio in Nigeria, preparing background documents and identifying key initiatives and potential spokespeople
- Extensive Africa stakeholder review and assessment for an international pharmaceutical company
- Foundation strategy development and implementation plan